CYT’s self-propelled Telescopic Boom Lifts offer rugged, excellent performance and reliabililty, to provide users with a safe and adaptable aerial work platform that meets challenging conditions and requirement needs. Self-propelled capability during aerial operations increases flexibility and productivity. Telescopic models go right up to 44m max. working height, with a large range of motion operation, high efficiency, powerful engines and large load capacity. Units are able to hold 2-3 operators and boast up to 40% gradeability, enabling ease of positioning and reduces risks of wheels slippage. These Telescopic Boom Lifts are widely used in shipbuilding and repairing, large-scale steel structures (inc. manufacturing), construction engineering, urban utilities, building maintenance, gardening, airports and harbours, curtain wall engineering, petrochemical industry applications and much more. Working at heights safely are our priority.
CYT Self Propelled Telescopic Boom Lift Main Features
- 1. Greater lift capacity: The boom is made of the high strength steel plate and has sufficient strength and capacity of preventing flexural deformation. By the adoption of modern design tools such as finite element analysis and dynamic simulation, the capacity is greater.
- 2. Complete safety devices: Standard four-link weighing devices; overload protection, automated detection device for platform amplitude and height, automatic control of the boom’s movement speed and traveling speed, and weighting with high-precision, to ensure the safety and stability of operation in all directions.
- 3. Patented socket tow chain mechanism: The tow chain mechanism, which obtains a patent for invention, can prevent the pipes and cables from confusion or fracture due to the deflection & deformation of the boom and the excessive deflection of the cantilever tow chain mechanism, to ensure the reliable operation of the machine.
- 4. Traveling system: The closed running system consisting of an e-proportional variable pump, hydraulic control variable motor and flow distribution valve can gain relatively high movement speed and relatively low and stable running speed. The system works efficiently and generates less heat.
- 5. Driving Mode 4 × 2/4 × 4 (Optional): The four-wheel drive is powerful with great gradability; the steering of the four-wheel drive is very flexible and has four steering modes.
- 6. Hydraulic System: Closed running system, speed easily to be adjusted, wide speed range; the boom’s hydraulic system adopts double valve core circuit, which enhances the safety.
- 7. Emergency Drop System: It guarantees that the boom can retract and descend in case of failure of the engine and oil pump.
- 8. Anti-Collision Switch: It is used to prevent the working sidebar from further moving in case of a collision with obstacles upward.